Understanding the Hierarchy our Brotherhood's pledged
to serve begins by Preserving its History. The VISION, MISSION and HARD WORK of our pioneers shaped what we are now and what
we are PROTECTING. Everything varies in many ways but every members' love to the brotherhood will never vary in enhancing
the future of the Hierarchy. Variations aren't ruled out a hinder. For this reason, we created a ' light a do ' list for our
Listed are some simple ways we can generate several services we may pledge.
I. Make Services and involvement to your local Religious Groups.
1) Let us serve and donate help to local Religious Groups.
2) Let us preach
God's word to the Family, Friends and Neighborhood.
3) Let us teach Children to pray and respect God.
4) Let us obey
the Word of God.
5) Let us help the poor, needy and homeless.
6) Let us respect others' religious faith and belief.
II. Make Services and involvement in the Country, City
1) Let us support
or fund Cleanliness Drive.
2) Let us support and engage in the Crime Prevention Program.
3) Let us help and support
Community Services and Projects.
4) Let us respect elders in the Community.
5) Let us guide youths in the Community.
Let us obey and respect the law of the land.
7) Let us help the poor, needy and homeless.
III.Make Services and help your Family, Parents and
1) Let us participate in our family and friends get together.
2) Let us guide, teach our children
and other children of family moral values.
3) Let us respect ,obey elders and family circle.
4) Let us help the poor,
needy and homeless.
IV. Make Services and help your School, University or
1) Let us create a Cleanliness Drive in School.
2) Let us assemble School and Educational Programs.
3) Let us support Student Affairs and its Programs.
4) Let us volunteer and support Faculty workshops and needs.
Let us help the poor, needy and homeless.
V. Alpha Kappa Rho International Service Fraternity and
1) Let us create Programs,
Projects and Services to establish closeness among members.
2) Let us communicate as leaders, as members and as AKP representatives.
Let us support, donate and fund the Brotherhood.
4) Let us guide and provide orientation to younger members.
us respect the Seniority.
5) Let us respect fellow Skeptrons